This article is a stub. You can help the Piny Institute of New York Wiki by expanding it.
|“|| Good morning Pinions I've been preparing a special theme for this week's design that I know you'll love. Designs inspired by your parent's professions.
—Mr. Grasso and PINY students, "PINY Runway"
Michelle must design some clothes based on her parents' jobs, but what's glamorous about a janitor's uniform? And what about her mother?
- Dory Skornik
- Rita Finucci
- Mr. Grasso
- Mr. Fairchild
- Sam Ryan
- William Bradley (background)
- Mrs. Fairchild (mentioned and pictured)
- Madame Forbes (background)
- Ms. Montclair (background)
- Lindsay Sparkles (background)
- Austin Zimmer
- At the end of the episode, when the Indie Girls are wondering where the other half of Michelle's baby picture, Tasha remarks that Michelle probably has an evil twin. This foreshadows that Julia is actually Michelle's long-lost twin sister in "Wardrobe Malfunction".
Click here to view the gallery.